Requirements for Contract Printing
please read and understand these terms
What Contract Customers Need to Know/Do
- Must understand the basics of the screen print process.
- Understand when/if an “underbase” is needed.
- Be able to accurately price jobs off our current price list.
- We do not “quote” contract jobs. All pricing comes directly from our price list - please use the provided price lists to quote your customers
- Deliver or ship all blank apparel to our location with PO NUMBER or JOB NAME name on each box.
- Submit a valid Purchase Order for each order with artwork!
- We will reject any PO or job that a proper breakdown isn’t sent for
Production Time Does Not Start Until We have the Following
- APPROVED ART/PO
- PRINT-READY ARTWORK
- APPAREL IN-HOUSE
- Artwork must be submitted to-scale.
- Size artwork according to style and sizes of apparel.
- We accept AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, .DST, .EMB
- Pantone colors labeled within the art file.
- If no Pantone is chosen, we will reference the closest Pantone.
- If Anchor creates your art there will be a charge of $25 AND UP DEPENDING ON COMPLEXITY
- There will be a $5.00 charge per proof created if not supplied
Set-Up & Misc. Charges
- Screen Printing One Time Set-Up Fee - $10.00 per color/per side
- Embroidery Digitizing Fee - $25.00
- Ink Color change Charge - $5.00 per
- $50 Under Minimum Order Charge
- Screen Printing Minimum - 24 Pieces
- Embroidery Minimum - 12 Pieces
- Rush Fees
- Less than 7 Days - $50.00